Monday, October 15, 2012

Petite Étoile fabrics

I'm sooooo excited! Today I went to buy fabrics with my mom's help to complete my children's clothing collection (CCC :)) for the photoshooting at the beginning of november. I spent a lot of money, but I'm really happy and excited, because I found so many lovely fabrics! *_* I show you some of them:

 Homewear collection. They will be so cute with the 'printed' T-shirts :) And the stars on the black one are glowing in the dark, perfect for pajamas!!

Autumn-colored collection. I especially love the cats, but sadly it's a really expensive japanese fabric, so I don't have much.

Christmas collection. Lovely elegant ladies :)

And last but not least: the fabric for my Harley Quinn cosplay, yaaay! :) The red one is more red in real life, only the flash made it shine like this.

So now I really have to work, there are no excuses :D Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hol vettél ilyen szép anyagokat? Azok a csillagosok nagyon aranyosak :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fekete a világító csillagokkal és a cicás anyag ebayről vannak :) Egy-kettő innen-onnan, ahol találtam, a nagyja meg a Petneházy-ból.

      Delete